“Bowls” are everywhere you look these days! Smoothie Bowls, Acai Bowls, Buddha Bowls, Power Bowls… I love them all, they’re all my favorite!
I also love the flavors that I find in Chinese food, the soy sauce, the ginger, sesame oil and green onion so when I found this recipe I knew it would be a home run!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (if you like it hot)
- Brown turkey over medium heat while breaking into pieces.
- Add sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and green onions. Sauté 2 minutes.
- Add coleslaw mix, sauté, and allow to wilt.
- Add coconut aminos and cook for 2 minutes. Finish with sriracha.
- Top with sesame seeds or more green onions and enjoy!
(adapted from an IIN recipe)